This Emergency Plan aims to establish the necessary actions to prevent all types of risks for customers and service personnel and to guarantee, in the event of an accident or disaster, a rapid neutralization of risks using their own resources and resources. exteriors that are required and guaranteeing a safe evacuation of the occupants if necessary.
DIRECTORY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS.
Telephone 132 - 2711247
Estimated time of arrival 10 minutes approximately
Telephone Service Observations
CITUC 26353800 Toxicological emergencies
CITUC 22473600 Chemical emergencies
Hospital San Fernando 722335154 -722335100
Health Image 722718000 Doctor attention from 8:00 hrs. at 0:00 hrs.
Carabineros 133 POI 134
Accommodation Contact Address Telephone
Hotel San Fernando Angelica Gonzalez Hermano Fernando de la Fuente 491 San Fernando 990342291
Medium Contact Phones
Mini Bus Leonor Algueyo 994452558
ALERT AND ALARM SIGNALS.
The Emergency Alert Signal will be activated to indicate that a situation of possible emergency has been detected, so that all the personnel responsible for the Plan must remain prepared while awaiting further instructions. It will consist in:
The General Alarm Sign will determine the order of immediate evacuation of the building by all its occupants. It will consist in:
NORMS OF ACTION IN EMERGENCIES.
Call for external assistance
• If necessary, arrange for the Reception staff to make an immediate call to the Firemen and / or other external assistance.
• Upon the arrival of firefighters or other external assistance, will inform them of the situation and will be in permanent contact with their managers to collaborate with them.
• If it considers the possibility of danger for the occupants, it will arrange the activation of the General Alarm Sign in order to start the evacuation immediately, proceeding immediately to the placement of the yellow vest to be easily identified by the clients.
• As soon as the General Alarm Signal is activated, it will check that the personnel organizes the evacuation of the public to the pre-fixed concentration points outside, following the Evacuation Plan.
• If there were accident victims or sick people, they will provide first aid with the means available in the Establishment, and, if necessary, they will ask the Reception staff to request medical assistance or send ambulances as necessary.
Neutralization of the emergency
• Organize the operations that come from rescue, rescue and attack to the incident with the personnel and the means available in the building until the arrival of external aid and without taking unnecessary risks.
• Once an emergency warning has been received, specific information will be gathered about the situation (what is burning and where, what the damages are, if there are injured or trapped, etc.) and all of this will be reported to the Director of the Plan. In your absence, the situation will be assessed and, depending on the circumstances, you will choose to have:
? The activation of the Alert Signal for Service personnel.
? The activation of the General Alarm Signal in order to start the evacuation immediately, if the possibility of danger for the occupants is considered.
? The immediate call to the Firemen and / or other external assistance.
? The actions necessary to assist the victims and to neutralize the emergency with the personnel and the means available in the building, if it can be done without unnecessary risks.
• In the event of a pump alarm or explosion risk, it will be transmitted immediately to the Plan Director. In his absence, he will call the Police and assess whether it is necessary to activate the Alarm signal to evacuate the building immediately.
Warning Sign • At the request of the Plan Director (or on his own initiative in his absence) the Alert Signal will be activated.
• From this moment and until the end of the emergency, it will remain permanently available for the Plan Director and will transmit to all the personnel the instructions that it determines.
Call for external assistance
• When making the call to the Firemen and / or other external aid, we will talk calmly and briefly, giving the exact address and all possible information about the emergency situation.
• At the request of the Plan Director (or on his own initiative, in his absence, if he considers it necessary) he will activate the General Alarm signal, proceeding immediately to the placement of the yellow vest to be easily identified by the clients.
• As soon as the General Alarm Signal is activated, it will check that the evacuation of the public begins following the Evacuation Plan.
• If there were injured or sick people, it will be verified that first aid is provided with the means available in the establishment, and, if necessary, it will be called requesting medical assistance or sending ambulances.
Neutralization of the emergency
• Only in the case of lack of service personnel, and without prejudice to fulfill the aforementioned missions, the Reception staff will perform the operations that come from rescue, rescue and attack to the incident using the means available in the building until the arrival of external assistance without taking unnecessary risks
End of the emergency
• Once the normality is restored, they will follow the instructions determined by the Director of the Plan.
Receptionist Night shift • In an emergency situation, call the Emergency Plan Director by phone and request instructions.
• If the foregoing is not possible, or the emergency is urgent, request outside support.
• Activate the alarm signal and direct from reception evacuation of clients.
• Cut electricity.
Rest of the staff
• Anyone who discovers an emergency situation or serious risk, will immediately notify Reception, keeping calm at all times, without shouting or causing panic.
• Transmit specific information about the situation (what is burning and where, what the damages are, if there are injured or trapped, etc.)